I’ve just signed up to do my first half marathon ever! I’m a little bit terrified, I’ve never run that far before. Here are some healthy living tips I’ve picked up that I’m trying to implement to help me finish my race. The nice thing is that hopefully, these benefits will carry over to work and life as well!
1. Wake up early.
2. Smile at yourself in the mirror for 30 seconds. Tell yourself something nice. Believe it.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast every day.
4. Do some sort of exercise every day. Try to do it outside for a boost of vitamin D.
5. Drink more water.
6. Everyone is busy – try writing out your must-do top three goals of the day.
7. Eat your 5-10 fruits and veggies.
8. Turn off devices, studies show heavy technology use can lead to depression.
9. Get more sleep. Devices off by 11.
10. Just don’t quit!